Gold Brown Natural Fiber Coco Coir Coconut Palm Fiber Carpet Rugs Matting Runner Rolls Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $2.99-9.99 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 piece||US $2.99-9.99/ piece|
|Production Capacity:||2 Million Pieces Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX0019
- Usage: Home, Decoration, Commercial, Hotel, Outdoor, Bath, Tapestry, Kitchen, Entrance, Gardening
- Thickness: 15mm
- Feature: Anti-Slip, Adhesive Protective, Corrosion-Resistant, Anti-Bacteria, Wrinkle-Resistant
- Installation Location: Front Door
- OEM: 10 Years
- Audit: BSCI, Sedex, Oeko Tex, ISO, Walmart
- Top: Tufted Coir Carpet
- R&D: in-House
- Custom Size: Yes
- Specification: custom size
- HS Code: 5702420000
- Material: Coir Fiber
- Technics: Tufted
- Design: Oriental
- Product Form: Rugs
- Cusotm Design: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Backing: PVC
- Test: PAHs, Reach, Ce, Phthalates, Cp65, Lead, Cpsia
- Factory: Yes
- Trademark: Flyhigh
- Origin: China
|Gold Brown Natural Fiber Coco Coir Coconut palm Fiber Carpet Rugs Matting Runner Rolls Flooring|
Grade A brown coconut fiber, PVC backed, 15mm thickness
40x60cm, 45x75cm, 60x80cm and other big size or runner
CP65, REACH, PAHS, phthalate, MSDS, CPSIA, ASTM F963, Color Fastness, Low Lead
|Clients:||Walmart, Lowes, Big lots, Dollarama, Mohawk, Natco, Multy Home, Auchan, Lidl, Action, Leroy Merlin, Adeo, BNQ, GIFI, Five Below, ACE Hardware, Daiso, CTC etc.|
BSCI, FAMA, BV
These vinyl back coir mats are produced in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner. The surface is natural coir and the vinyl back provides anti-slip safety and sturdiness. These coir doormats are highly skid, stain, rot, and mildew-resistant.
CERTIFICATES / TESTS
Our clients including: Walmart(through Agent), Five Below, Five Below, Big Lots,
CVS, Dollarama, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Aldi etc.
1. How many pieces of coir mats can you produce monthly?
A: We can produce 500,000 pcs of coir mats at full swing.
2. Can you customize the mats in size, design?
A: Yes, we can. But there is tooling cost.
3. Is the coir mats eco friendly
A: Yes, it is natural, biodegradable and eco friendly.
4. How to clean?
A: Hose down with water or wash with water, do not brush or bleach.
You can also vacumn.
5. How much is tooling cost?
A: depend on the size.
We will refund the tooling cost when the accumulated quantity for the design reachs 20000 pcs.
6. What tests can your products pass?
A: CE, Reach, Pahs, Oeko-Tex, Cadmium, Pahs, AZO, Formaldehyd,VOC
Lead, ASTM F963,US CPSIA, Phthalates, California Prop 65 safety standards (Cal Prop 65, CP65).
7. Can you make the mats in custom shape, color, size?
A: Yes, we can.
8. How many workers in your factory?
A: 90 workers.
9. What is your factory floor area?
A: We moved to new factory site early this year, our new factory site covers 6000sqm.
10. What factory audit do you have?
A: We have passed BSCI and FAMA audit, our new factory are built to meet the factory
Audit requirement for Walmart, Lowes, Target, Cosco, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Metro.