Livestock Bed Floor Flooring Rubber Stable Horse Cow Mats
|FOB Price:||US $0.99-9.99 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 piece||US $0.99-9.99/ piece|
|Production Capacity:||2 Million Pieces Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX0163
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering, Kitchen, Entrance
- Raw Materials: Synthetic Rubber, Pad
- Performance: Oil-Resistant Rubber Slab
- Cusotm Design: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Test: PAHs, Reach, Ce, Phthalates, Cp65, Lead, Cpsia
- Factory: Yes
- Grade: a
- Trademark: Flyhigh
- Specification: custom size
- HS Code: 5702420000
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Black Rubber Sheet
- OEM: 10 Years
- Audit: BSCI, Sedex, Oeko Tex, ISO, Walmart
- R&D: in-House
- Custom Size: Yes
- Technology: Moulded
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
|Livestock Bed Floor Flooring Rubber Stable Horse Cow Mats|
Reclaimed rubber or natural rubber
Finger tip or pin design or holes or cast iron design, embossed or raised pattern on rubber surface.
40x60cm, 45x75cm, 60x80cm, 50x100cm, 80x100cm, 70x115cm, 80x120cm, 90x150cm and more sizes option for different designs.
CP65, REACH, PAHS, phthalate, MSDS, CPSIA, ASTM F963, Color Fastness, Low Lead
|Clients:||Walmart, , Lowes, Big lots, Dollarama, Mohawk, Natco, Multy Home, Auchan, Lidl, Action, Leroy Merlin, Adeo, BNQ, GIFI, Five Below, ACE Hardware, Daiso, CTC etc.|
Rubber doormats are a functional and often times highly aesthetically pleasing entryway flooring option. When it comes to protective matting that's meant to safeguard your guests, the interior floors of your home or business, and to actively combat the transfer of dirt and moisture which could result in messes, a rubberized mat has no equal. This highly durable material is well suited for abrasive and harsh conditions, making it perfect for outdoor use regardless of weather conditions. In fact, many matting options are specifically designed to scrape away debris that may result from excessive rain and snow like mud, moisture, dirt, and grime. Some mats are made with recycled material, a testament to the durability of the product being that the source of our recycled material comes from discarded automobile tires. Even non-recycled options, like natural and synthetic rubbers are renowned for their great quality and durability, some synthetic options even offer grease and oil resistance. And finally, another great reason why you should use rubber doormats is because of the wide variety of products-from fully rubberized options to beautiful coir and rubber blends. In short, these rubber doormats are perfect for the selective consumer; one who requires efficiency and quality.
CERTIFICATES / TESTS
Our clients including: Walmart(through Agent), Five Below, Five Below, Big Lots,
CVS, Dollarama, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Aldi etc.
1. How many pieces of rubber door mats can you produce monthly?
A: We can produce 500,000 pcs of rubber mats at full swing.
2. Can you customize the mats in size, design?
A: Yes, we can. But there is tooling cost.
3. What type of rubber do you use?
A: Reclaimed rubber, recycled tire rubber, crumb rubber or natural rubber
4. How to clean?
A: Hose down with water or wash with water, do not brush or bleach.
You can also vacumn.
5. How much is tooling cost?
A: depend on the size.
We will refund the tooling cost when the accumulated quantity for the design reachs 20000 pcs.
6. What tests can your products pass?
A: CE, Reach, Pahs, Oeko-Tex, Cadmium, Pahs, AZO, Formaldehyd,VOC
Lead, ASTM F963,US CPSIA, Phthalates, California Prop 65 safety standards (Cal Prop 65, CP65).
7. Can you make the mats in custom shape, color, size?
A: Yes, we can.
8. How many workers in your factory?
A: 90 workers.
9. What is your factory floor area?
A: We moved to new factory site early this year, our new factory site covers 6000sqm.
10. What factory audit do you have?
A: We have passed BSCI and FAMA audit, our new factory are built to meet the factory
Audit requirement for Walmart, Lowes, Target, Cosco, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Metro.