Garden Indoor Outdoor Door Floor Entrance Rubber Hole Matting Roll
|FOB Price:||US $0.99-9.99 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 piece||US $0.99-9.99/ piece|
|Production Capacity:||2 Million Pieces Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX0169
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering, Kitchen, Entrance
- Raw Materials: Synthetic Rubber, Pad
- Performance: Oil-Resistant Rubber Slab
- Cusotm Design: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Test: PAHs, Reach, Ce, Phthalates, Cp65, Lead, Cpsia
- Factory: Yes
- Grade: a
- Trademark: Flyhigh
- Specification: custom size
- HS Code: 5702420000
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Black Rubber Sheet
- OEM: 10 Years
- Audit: BSCI, Sedex, Oeko Tex, ISO, Walmart
- R&D: in-House
- Custom Size: Yes
- Technology: Moulded
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
|Garden Indoor Outdoor Door Floor Entrance Rubber Hole Matting Roll|
Reclaimed rubber or natural rubber
Finger tip or pin design or holes or cast iron design, embossed or raised pattern on rubber surface.
40x60cm, 45x75cm, 60x80cm, 50x100cm, 80x100cm, 70x115cm, 80x120cm, 90x150cm and more sizes option for different designs.
CP65, REACH, PAHS, phthalate, MSDS, CPSIA, ASTM F963, Color Fastness, Low Lead
|Clients:||Walmart, , Lowes, Big lots, Dollarama, Mohawk, Natco, Multy Home, Auchan, Lidl, Action, Leroy Merlin, Adeo, BNQ, GIFI, Five Below, ACE Hardware, Daiso, CTC etc.|
Rubber Gym Mats are a must have for use under workout equipment, weight machines and free weight areas. This resilient rubber gym flooring provides unsurpassed impact protection to help shield both floors and equipment from damage.
Each rubber gym mat measures 4' x 6' and comes 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" thick. Thinner gym flooring is recommended for lighter duty use such as placement under station bicycles, stairmasters and for stretching, yoga and aerobic exercise. The thick gym mats are geared towards absorbing shocks from weight lifting equipment and free weight usage.
Our rubber gym mats have a textured surface for added traction and slip resistance yet are still low maintenance and easy to clean.
These gym equipment mats are composed of a heavy-duty, non-absorbent rubber that is treated with an anti-microbial compound to prevent bacteria and odors.
CERTIFICATES / TESTS
Our clients including: Walmart(through Agent), Five Below, Five Below, Big Lots,
CVS, Dollarama, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Aldi etc.
1. How many pieces of rubber door mats can you produce monthly?
A: We can produce 500,000 pcs of rubber mats at full swing.
2. Can you customize the mats in size, design?
A: Yes, we can. But there is tooling cost.
3. What type of rubber do you use?
A: Reclaimed rubber, recycled tire rubber, crumb rubber or natural rubber
4. How to clean?
A: Hose down with water or wash with water, do not brush or bleach.
You can also vacumn.
5. How much is tooling cost?
A: depend on the size.
We will refund the tooling cost when the accumulated quantity for the design reachs 20000 pcs.
6. What tests can your products pass?
A: CE, Reach, Pahs, Oeko-Tex, Cadmium, Pahs, AZO, Formaldehyd,VOC
Lead, ASTM F963,US CPSIA, Phthalates, California Prop 65 safety standards (Cal Prop 65, CP65).
7. Can you make the mats in custom shape, color, size?
A: Yes, we can.
8. How many workers in your factory?
A: 90 workers.
9. What is your factory floor area?
A: We moved to new factory site early this year, our new factory site covers 6000sqm.
10. What factory audit do you have?
A: We have passed BSCI and FAMA audit, our new factory are built to meet the factory
Audit requirement for Walmart, Lowes, Target, Cosco, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Metro.