Embossed Embossing Moulded Moulding Print Printing Anti Slip Home Flooring Carpet Tiles
|FOB Price:||US $2.99-9.99 / piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 piece||US $2.99-9.99/ piece|
|Production Capacity:||2 Million Pieces Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YX0083
- Type: Printing Tiles
- Thickness: 10mm
- Function: Waterproof, Wear-Resistant, Non-Slip, Anti-Static, Acid-Resistant, Soundproof, Thermal Insulation, Antibacterial
- Color: Grey
- Usage: Household, Interior Tiles, Commercial, Outdoor, Exterior Tiles
- OEM: 10 Years
- Audit: BSCI, Sedex, Oeko Tex, ISO, Walmart
- Top: Needle Punch, Single Rib, PP, Artificial Grass
- R&D: in-House
- Custom Size: Yes
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Material: Carpet
- Size: 600*600mm
- Surface Treatment: Glossy
- Technique: Double Loading Tiles
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Cusotm Design: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Backing: PVC
- Test: PAHs, Reach, Ce, Phthalates, Cp65, Lead, Cpsia
- Factory: Yes
- Trademark: Flyhigh
- Specification: custom size
- HS Code: 5702420000
|Embossed Embossing Moulded Moulding Print Printing Anti Slip Home Flooring Carpet Tiles|
Single Rib, Needle Punch, Polyester, PP, Non woven, Velour, Velvet, Flannel, Coral, Microfiber, Acrylic, Polypropylene
Carpet in different color, with or without backing, if with backing, options including PVC, Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber, Latex, Foam, Anti Slip Mesh, Carpet option including printing, solid color, embossed pattern, strip.
0.9x6 meter, 1.5x10 meter and other custom sizes.
CP65, REACH, PAHS, phthalate, MSDS, CPSIA, ASTM F963, Color Fastness, Low Lead
|Clients:||Walmart, , Lowes, Big lots, Dollarama, Mohawk, Natco, Multy Home, Auchan, Lidl, Action, Leroy Merlin, Adeo, BNQ, GIFI, Five Below, ACE Hardware, Daiso, CTC etc.|
BSCI, FAMA, BV
CERTIFICATES / TESTS
Our clients including: Walmart(through Agent), Five Below, Five Below, Big Lots,
CVS, Dollarama, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Aldi etc.
1. How many pieces of coir mats can you produce monthly?
A: We can produce 500,000 pcs of coir mats at full swing.
2. Can you customize the mats in size, design?
A: Yes, we can. But there is tooling cost.
3. Is the coir mats eco friendly
A: Yes, it is natural, biodegradable and eco friendly.
4. How to clean?
A: Hose down with water or wash with water, do not brush or bleach.
You can also vacumn.
5. How much is tooling cost?
A: depend on the size.
We will refund the tooling cost when the accumulated quantity for the design reachs 20000 pcs.
6. What tests can your products pass?
A: CE, Reach, Pahs, Oeko-Tex, Cadmium, Pahs, AZO, Formaldehyd,VOC
Lead, ASTM F963,US CPSIA, Phthalates, California Prop 65 safety standards (Cal Prop 65, CP65).
7. Can you make the mats in custom shape, color, size?
A: Yes, we can.
8. How many workers in your factory?
A: 90 workers.
9. What is your factory floor area?
A: We moved to new factory site early this year, our new factory site covers 6000sqm.
10. What factory audit do you have?
A: We have passed BSCI and FAMA audit, our new factory are built to meet the factory
Audit requirement for Walmart, Lowes, Target, Cosco, Aldi, Leroy Merlin, Metro.